CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas in the Desert 2008






We just got back from being on the road for 2 1/2 weeks, and we are glad to be home but we had a wonderful time.  We went to Palm Desert to visit my Dad and family.  On over to Murrieta to see my dad's side of the family, and then to La Mirada to see my mom's side of the family.  The kids did great and had a great time with all their relatives.  Acacia learned how to swim this week and did very well.  Yes, we were swimming while it was dumping snow here in Oregon!!!  It was so nice to see the sun!!  We grew closer to our family this trip both relationally and spiritually, it was hard to leave them this time especially.  I hope to see them before another 2 years goes by..it was wayyy too long!  So often we are bummed out by our family members, but the Lord really showed me this visit that He gave me the family he did for a reason and my heart was renewed with such a thankfulness and love for all of them.  I am so glad God places us where he knows is best!!  Thanks to all my fam for all of your hospitality!!  We enjoyed all of our stops with you all.  Looking forward to the next time we are all together again.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are ready for you to come back, TODAY, Do you have time today? Maybe tomorrow then

Kristal said...

I know Dad....we miss you too!!! I think about you every day!!!! I really hope to see you sooner than 2 yrs this next time..in fact, I seriously think you need to move back to Oregon!!! PLEEEEAAASSSEE?!?!?!?!?